[sr-dev] Branching 5.5 on git repo for 5.5.x releases

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:18:51 CEST 2021

Hello,

a short reminder that the branch 5.5 is planed to be created tomorrow,
just in case someone has last minutes remarks on this subject.

On 16.04.21 16:24, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since freezing the development for 5.5 series, I did quite a lot of code
> analyzing with a bunch of tools as well as run various tests, no major
> issue being in my list at this moment, therefore I think we can plan
> branching 5.5 on git repo in the near future.
>
> If there is no other suggestion or argument against it, I propose to
> create the branch 5.5 on Thursday next week (April 22, 2021).
>
> After that, master branch will be open for new features (to become part
> of 5.6 or what ever version will be decided to be next), testing will
> continue for branch 5.5 for another 1-2 weeks, then we will release
> 5.5.0 as first stable version in the 5.5.x series.
>
> Cheers,
> Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training - Online
May 17-20, 2021 (Europe Timezone) - June 7-10, 2021 (America Timezone)
  * https://www.asipto.com/sw/kamailio-advanced-training-online/