[sr-dev] Many CLOSE_WAIT connections

Andrey Deykunov deykunov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 15:00:10 CET 2020

Hi Daniel,

We build ver. 5.3.1 from sources. So, probably we should enable this flag
in our build script. How to do that?

BTW. Also, we need some rpc command that closes all WS connections. I'm
suggesting something like this:

void ws_rpc_close_all(rpc_t *rpc, void *ctx)
{
int hash, ret;
ws_connection_t *wsc;

WSCONN_LOCK;
wsc = wsconn_used_list->head;
while(wsc) {
ret = close_connection(&wsc, LOCAL_CLOSE, 1000, str_status_normal_closure);
}
WSCONN_UNLOCK;
}

but I think the code above is not so quite safety and may causes deadlock.
How to close the connections properly?

Thanks,
Andrey