[sr-dev] Many CLOSE_WAIT connections

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:37:46 CET 2020

Hello,

if you installed from deb packages provided via deb.kamailio.org,
upgrade to latest 5.3.x (now 5.3.2), the fix to use process shared mutex
in libssl 1.1 was not enabled before due to a packaging mismatching make
condition.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 9-11, 2020, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com