[sr-dev] Python 2 EoL and app_python in > 5.4?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 13:27:50 CET 2020

Hello,

for the time being, I think the first step should be disabling packaging
the app_python on the distros that does not have Python2 any more, but
still keep it in the git repo, because some people can compile newer
kamailio version on older distros.

Over the time, we can reconsider and decide again if the module should
be completely removed.

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla