[sr-dev] Restructure module docs

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:56:42 CEST 2020

Hello,

alphabetical is not a bad way to order them, in many cases the params
related to a specific feature tend to have same prefix (e.g., db_url,
db_mode, ...).

Trying to group in some logical way can be a bit more complex and I can
bet that there are cases when modparams spans across multiple groups.
But if people consider this being better and find a way for clear rules
of categorizing, I am fine.

In general, any work to make the documentation better (content, access,
structure), is more than welcome!

Funding: https://www.paypal.me/dcmierla