[sr-dev] Restructure module docs

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Aug 17 14:48:27 CEST 2020

Hi!

Some READMEs have grown and some lists over modparams and/or functions are long and not ordered in any logical way - new items are added below the rest and it has become a bit messy in my humble point of view.

Would anyone have anything against me starting to reorganise a few - or join in - so that they are easier to go through? Alfabetical or some logical grouping. Sorting by alfabetical will split apart groups like database table name settings, so one has to be careful ;-) Maybe we can add subheaders when there are more than X modparams?

Or shall we leave them the way they are?

/O