[sr-dev] Check if Kamailio is going to CANCEL branch

Ivan Ribakov i.ribakov at zaleos.net
Mon Apr 27 09:35:31 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Recently I’ve asked the below question in the users mailing list but I didn’t get any response. I was wondering if someone in this mailing list could at least tell me whether what I’m trying to achieve is event doable or not so that I know whether I should invest more effort into finding out the “how” part?

> Upon receiving a provisional response from callee in a branch route, is there a way of telling if Kamailio
> is going to automatically CANCEL that branch because a final reply was received from another branch before that?
>
> The closest I got is finding “cancel_b_method” parameter of the TM module, but that is not what I’m after.
> Previously I was recommended to debug via logging onreply_route but I’m not really sure what information may contain
> hints of intention to send CANCEL. Does anyone have any suggestions/guesses in which direction I should be digging?

Thanks in advance,
Ivan