[sr-dev] Unable to make SIP Calls (403 Forbidden - Domain Not Served)

Pafel pafels at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:42:00 CEST 2020

Hello,

I think this thread is for Users maillist.

Anyway, first of all start scscf in debug mode and test. Then have a look
on the logs.

There is only one place in the scscf configuration where you can get
"Domain not served":

if (uri == myself || uri =~ "tel:.*") {
        if (!term_impu_registered("location")) {

            xlog("L_DBG", "We need to do an UNREG server SAR assignemnt");
            assign_server_unreg("UNREG_SAR_REPLY", "location", "term");
            exit;
        }
} else {
        sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden - Domain not served");
        exit();
}

I personally got the same error some time ago and I didn't have enough time
to debug it. That's why I just commented all the code above so scscf can
proceed to :

route(term);

This is a temporary workaround but it is working fine for me. Most likely
this is something important but it stays in the todo to debug it in the
near future.

Regards,
Pavel Siderov

На пн, 13.04.2020 г. в 22:38 <sr-dev-request at lists.kamailio.org> написа: