[sr-dev] siptrace inconsistency

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Tue Apr 7 16:03:25 CEST 2020

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> On the other hand, as enhancement, would it make sense to have
> trace_mode also changeable via rpc? Not sure if someone would want to
> change from mirroring to hep or uri to storing to database, or the other
> way around ...

It might be useful to be able to configure via rpc where the trace goes,
but I don't have immediate need for that.

When I looked at the code a few months ago, I noticed that the callback
is permanently registered.  Might save some CPU cycles if the callback
would be unregistered when tracing is off.

-- Juha