[sr-dev] siptrace inconsistency

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Fri Apr 3 16:41:26 CEST 2020

Federico Cabiddu writes:

> I would like to have the developers' feedback before opening a PR, there
> could be other scenarios/use cases I'm not considering here.

My feeedback as a K user is this: I would prefer capability to turn
on/off tracing of all messages (requests/replies) that enter/leave K via
an rpc command rather than by setting the flag and calling sip_trace()
in the config.

I could then do transaction/dialog/whatever level post-processing of the
traffic based on the records in the database and I don't need any help
from K regarding that.

-- Juha