[sr-dev] git:master:063e6a02: core: increase SHM memory pool to 128 MB

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Mon Nov 25 20:57:02 CET 2019

Hi Daniel,

from time to time there are reports that people run into issues after trying to load larger data sets into the memory (e.g. with routing tables).

I also thought about the system package files, if its ok I would also check them to increase it as well to 128 MB.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/