[sr-dev] Kamailio Developer Guide

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 12:58:44 CET 2019

Hello,

the source of the that documentation is on:

  * https://github.com/asipto/kamailio-devel-guide

which uses docbook xml files.

The rpm.kamailio.org was redirected recently to a different server that
is now building rpms and hosting those repos. Probably we have to add
another subdomain for it.

Kamailio World Conference - April 27-29, 2020, in Berlin -- www.kamailioworld.com