[sr-dev] Kamailio Developer Guide

Markus Bönke mbodbg at gmx.net
Wed Nov 20 20:32:01 CET 2019

Hello all,

I’ve a question about the kamailio developer guide. I’ve found 2 locations:

1. The source code on https://github.com/asipto/kamailio-devel-guide <https://github.com/asipto/kamailio-devel-guide> and
2. an HTML version on https://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/ <https://www.asipto.com/pub/kamailio-devel-guide/> .

The HTML version seems to be different from the source, e.g. the doxygen link points to http://rpm.kamailio.org/doxygen/sip-router/branch/master/index.html <http://rpm.kamailio.org/doxygen/sip-router/branch/master/index.html> in the github version but to http://devel.kamailio.net/doxygen/ <http://devel.kamailio.net/doxygen/> on the html version (actually both links are dead). Also some paragraphs differ slightly.

As I start with Kamailio development, I can review the document and update links, remove outdated stuff like MI - Management Interface, etc to be compatible with the lastest version. I also can add a new chapter how to setup an IDE like vscode for debugging kamailio.

Let me know where I can find the latest source version of the guide.

Best Regards

Markus