[sr-dev] New Approach Of Relaying RTP (Media) In TURN

Julien Chavanton jchavanton at gmail.com
Thu May 30 13:54:44 CEST 2019

Hi, if I understand you wrote a module that is using libnetfilter. I think
I understand what you did since I used this library to build a VoIP network
impairment simulator https://github.com/jchavanton/disruptor

The RTP media server module is using the oRTP library that does manage the
UDP transmissions, sockets are handled/abstrated in RTP sessions.
On top of my head, I can not imagine a abstraction layer and what kind of
value we would get.

My first impression would be to choose between one or the other depending
on the use case.