[sr-dev] review of siptrace adjustments

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:42:06 CEST 2019

Hello Ionut,

writing also via email and sr-dev, just in case you are not receiving
the github notification, as I mentioned you on the issue:

  * https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/issues/1955

As I went through the code, It seemed that trace type (per message,
transaction or dialog) was not used for KEMI function. I pushed a patch,
it would be good that you take a look and eventually test and see if
works as expected.

Furthermore, I noticed linking local variables to a shared memory
structure. I made some notes on the github.

Let's discuss further via the github portal, the message here being sent
to make you aware.