[sr-dev] siptrace module of master back to 5.2 level

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Wed May 1 11:01:32 CEST 2019

Henning Westerholt writes:

> About the actual issue - I had a look to this as well. It seems that the
> logic for the duplicate_uri string might need to be changed.
>
> I will have another look and fix it or will refer it to the original
> developer.

I'm getting en error message to syslog from every request that my sip
proxy is handling.  This is pretty serious and should have been noticed
if there was any real review of the commits.

I'm also worried about possible performance implications of these
commits.  There should be none compared to 5.2 usage of sip_trace()
function call,

-- Juha