[sr-dev] siptrace module of master back to 5.2 level

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Wed May 1 10:51:27 CEST 2019

Hello Juha,

I think the commit history might be a bit misleading here. The siptrace
module was reviewed on the github tracker, and the commits that you
quoted below were the result from this review.

This commits were developed in a private branch, and then completely merged.

You find the review history from me and the responses from the developer
(and others) here: https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/pull/1912

About the actual issue - I had a look to this as well. It seems that the
logic for the duplicate_uri string might need to be changed.

I will have another look and fix it or will refer it to the original
developer.

Cheers,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services