[sr-dev] kamailio based IMSinBOX

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon Mar 18 08:17:52 CET 2019

Am Sonntag, 17. März 2019, 22:17:13 CET schrieb vgribanovsky at yandex.ru:
> last week I completed the development of the prototype IMS - IMSinBOX.
> Development was done at the request of employer in order to create
> stand for testing and demonstration of its main products: OCS / PCRF.

Hello Vadim,

thank you for the contribution. We are always open to bug fixes and also
extensions if they fit. Could you please create pull requests on github for
this changes? Then we can review easily and also integrate them into git
master. You find documentation about how to do this here:

https://github.com/kamailio/kamailio/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services