[sr-dev] Parsing list of headers

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:20:06 CEST 2019

Hello,

actually in this case is better to use first tobody.params and then
param transformations:

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.2.x/transformations#tobodyparams

  -
https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.2.x/transformations#parameters_list_transformations

The value is not a SIP URI only, but a SIP URI followed by header
parameters.