[sr-dev] Parsing list of headers

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue Jul 30 10:50:34 CEST 2019

Hi Ionut,

if you are referring to URI parameters, there is a transformation for that :-)

https://www.kamailio.org/wiki/cookbooks/5.2.x/transformations#uriparams

Cheers,

Henning

Am 30.07.19 um 10:41 schrieb Ionut Razvan Ionita:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. One more question. How am I supposed to access parameters inside a header. If the header has this format

<URI>; reason=someReason;index=someIndex

Is there any othere way than using regex to access these parameters?

Thank you,

Ionut