[sr-dev] IMS_ISC technical specification

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 10:18:11 CEST 2019

Hello Ali,
I think there is a misunderstanding, When the PSI that hosted by the AS
send a initial request to SCSCF, the SCSCF really considered the request is
on behalf of IMPU. Then you have to make choice where the request
forwarded. In this case you have to check some conditions. The
P_Asserted_Identity is one of them. More conditions are appear in TS
24.229, 5.7.3 that you mentioned it before.
Nevertheless if you want make call to a registered user from your AS, Why
you don't send your reguest to ICSCF? because the ICSCF could found the
IMPU is registered or not (by LIR/LIA) and forward your request to SCSCF
and UE.
*With Best Regards.Mojtaba*

--Mojtaba Esfandiari.S