[sr-dev] git:master:91b2c5da: siputils: fix debug logging

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Thu Feb 21 23:03:31 CET 2019

Am Donnerstag, 21. Februar 2019, 14:55:32 CET schrieb Ovidiu Sas:
> After the push I realized that I forgot to update the author. My bad.
> I wanted to revert the commit, but I didn't know if we have a preferred way
> of doing it.
> So, is there a guideline for reverting a commit? I will revert it and
> re-commit with proper credentials.

Hello Ovidiu,

don't worry. Just revert the commit:

$ git revert 91b2c5da

This will create a new commit that revert this one. Then you can commit the
change again with your credentials, e.g. after applying the diff from the
first patch set.

This is the safest way to do in this situation, as it was already pushed to
the public repository. Other ways have more side effects and are usually not
necessary.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services