[sr-dev] Add new module (Beta Release) into Kamailio project

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Thu Feb 14 09:12:56 CET 2019

> On 13 Feb 2019, at 21:24, Mojtaba <mespio at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
> Let me know how i could insert my module (hiops)  into Kamailio github project?
> Also i've had some changes into other Kamailio file sources core path(such as those that i asked before here, with this subject: A bit trick in  msg_translator.c source file"), How i could push them to Kamailio project,too?
> Does it's enough i just pull all file sources and add my module along with all others changes, push them with new branche in Kamailio project?
> With Regardd.Mojtaba

The best way is to create a clone in your own github account and then produce a merge request to the kamailio project so we can go through and discuss your code.

There are plenty of guides out there on how to produce a merge request.

Make sure you separate commits into small pieces so that you don’t have one large commit on both core and your new module.

And please don’t forget the documentation :-)

Best regards,
/Olle