[sr-dev] Add new module (Beta Release) into Kamailio project

Mojtaba mespio at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 21:24:00 CET 2019

Hello,
Let me know how i could insert my module (hiops)  into Kamailio github
project?
Also i've had some changes into other Kamailio file sources core path(such
as those that i asked before here, with this subject: A bit trick in
msg_translator.c source file"), How i could push them to Kamailio
project,too?
Does it's enough i just pull all file sources and add my module along with
all others changes, push them with new branche in Kamailio project?
With Regardd.Mojtaba