[sr-dev] Releasing Kamailio v5.0.8

Henning Westerholt hw at skalatan.de
Tue Apr 2 19:33:25 CEST 2019

Am Dienstag, 2. April 2019, 09:16:37 CEST schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:

(removed sr-users)

> I am considering to release v5.0.8 to mark the end of official
> maintenance for branch 5.0 on Thursday, April 4. If no major regression
> will be introduced, this will be the last release from branch 5.0.
> Afterwards, the stable branches maintained will be 5.1 and 5.2.
>
> In case you have in mind some specific commits that should get into 5.0
> branch, then reply and list them to be sure they are not missed.

Hi Daniel,

I thought 5.0 is already end of life, I only backported relevant fixes to the
last two current stable branches (5.1 and 5.2). This was at least my
understanding of our policy.

5.0.7 was released almost 10 month ago, the last commit on 5.0 branch was end
of 2018.

Best regards,

Henning

Kamailio services - https://skalatan.de/services