[sr-dev] module related crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:49:29 CEST 2018

Given that it may take some time to propagate the new unsigned types, I
added a paramter to db_mysql to enable/disable converting to these
types. By default is off, so it should work as before last  Friday.

Can you give another try with latest master and see the results?

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com