[sr-dev] module related crash

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 09:54:59 CEST 2018

On 01.10.18 09:48, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:
>
>> But as soon as a value goes negative, things get broken. For example,
>> with the modules storing expire/lifetime (e.g., usrloc, dialog) being
>> timestamp + interval, if interval is very long, then the value goes over
>> mid of UNSIGNED, practically becoming negative when using DB1_INT to
>> send to db insert command, and mysql will store 0.
> I have large integer value 4294967295 in defunct column of lcr_gw table.
> Type of defunct column is unsigned int.  I guess that is the one giving
> the trouble.

The problem with storing 0 instead of actual value is revealed when
inserting via kamailio code. Now the issue is that UNSIGNED columns are
set to type DB1_UINT and the code in some modules doesn't recognize the
type.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com