[sr-dev] Releasing Kamailio v5.2.0

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:35:00 CET 2018

Hello,

soon I will start building the v5.2.0 release. Any commit to branch 5.2
should be announced to sr-dev mailing list or irc channel and wait for
an ack, in order to avoid building packages with inconsistent source code.

Kamailio World Conference -- www.kamailioworld.com
Kamailio Advanced Training, Nov 12-14, 2018, in Berlin -- www.asipto.com