[sr-dev] Problem load db_perlvdb.so module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon May 7 22:23:09 CEST 2018

Hello,

somehow I missed the email with patches -- I pushed in the morning the
commit to fix the warnings I introduced with the patch over the weekend,
as I had it in mind to finish those changes, before checking dev list,
hopefully not breaking that much your work to avoid wasting too much
time to redo patches.

As Henning said, better make a pull request with your improvements, it
is easier to review and merge.

Cheers, Daniel

Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com