[sr-dev] Problem load db_perlvdb.so module

Henning Westerholt hw at kamailio.org
Mon May 7 21:17:27 CEST 2018

Am Samstag, 5. Mai 2018, 13:45:59 CEST schrieb M S:
> I have updated and tested db_perlvdb module
> (using Kamailio::VDB::Adapter::Describe) and it seems to work perfectly now.
>
> Please find attached two patches which apply changes to both code and
> documentation of this module. Kindly review and merge them to appropriate
> branches as mentioned below,
>
> The first patch "*db_perlvdb-kamailio-5x.patch*" is for Kamailio v5.0 and
> v5.1 branches. Theoretically this patch will work for kamailio v4.x
> branches too however, since directory structure of kamailio changed since
> v5.0, so some manual work is required to fix file paths mentioned in patch
> file.
>
> The second patch "*db_perlvdb-kamailio-master.patch*" is for kamailio
> master branch.

Hello,

thank you for the patch. Daniel applied in commit 6a152024 already some  of the const
compile warning changes. But some parts of your patch are still missing, you also improved
some cleanup functions.

Could you please re-base your patch against current master and create an pull request at
our kamailio github? Its rather easy, just a few clicks given you have a github account.

I noticed that you changed the module README as well - please change the module
_admin.xml file instead. The README is autogenerated and should not be changed in a
patch.

After that I will have a look to the pull request and can apply the changes.

Best regards,

Henning