[sr-dev] Fosdem dinner

Dragos Oancea droancea at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:06:26 CET 2018

I will be coming too, thank you !

      From: Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2018 9:43 AM
 Subject: Re: [sr-dev] Fosdem dinner

Hello,

we have to do the reservation soon, therefore I am sending a reminder
for who plans to attend but hasn't announced it yet: do it asap,
otherwise there might not be enough seats to accommodate you.

Also, if you announced your participation, but something changed, like
how many persons are coming with you, notify us quickly.

Like at the past similar events at Fosdem, each participant pays for
herself/himself, we just arrange for a place where to go together and
enjoy the evening.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com