[sr-dev] Planing next Kamailio releases - v4.4.7 v5.0.6 and v5.1.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 09:06:49 CET 2018

Hello,

short message to say that I am planning to do v4.4.7 release later
today. Until the release is out, any commits to branch 4.4 should be
announced on sr-dev mailing list.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com