[sr-dev] Planing next Kamailio releases - v4.4.7 v5.0.6 and v5.1.2

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 09:10:54 CET 2018

Hello,

I am considering to do releases from last three stable branches during
next week.

v4.4.7 is going to be released out of latest code in branch 4.4 to mark
the end of official maintenance for series v4.4.x. The version 4.4.0 was
released in March 2016, so it had more or less two years of maintenance.
Commits can still go in 4.4 branch if developers wants to push there,
end of official maintenance means that there is no plan to do packaging
and release another version from the branch in the future, so you will
have to build it from sources or generate packages yourself.

v5.0.6 and v5.1.2 are the usual minor releases we do from the last two
stable branches.

If there are any issues you are aware of and not reported on bug
tracker, create the items as soon as possible to get a better chance to
review and eventually fix.

Kamailio Advanced Training - March 5-7, 2018, Berlin - www.asipto.com
Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com