[sr-dev] ul.add params

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 11:12:02 CEST 2017

Hello,

if you don't need to provide any of those parameters, then it should just
work by not having them in the command.

But, for example, if you want to provide socket only, which is after the
received as parameter order, then you must provide received parameter as
well and use . or 0 to specify that received should not stored.