[sr-dev] Build-Depends / Debian/Ubuntu

Victor Seva linuxmaniac at torreviejawireless.org
Wed Jan 11 11:32:20 CET 2017

On 01/10/2017 05:30 PM, Carsten Bock wrote:
> until recently, we only had build-depends (in pkg/kamailio/deb/jessie
> or pkg/kamailio/deb/trusty), which were available in the official
> repositories of the OS (e.g. of Debian or Ubuntu).
>
> Recently, some new build-depends were added:
> - libradcli-dev
> - libxmlrpc-c3-dev

I don't see any of them for jesse or trusty:

vseva at debbox:~/projects/kamailio/pkg/kamailio/deb$ grep -r libradcli-dev
| grep 'control:'
xenial/control:               libradcli-dev,
sid/control:               libradcli-dev,
debian/control:               libradcli-dev,
stretch/control:               libradcli-dev,
vseva at debbox:~/projects/kamailio/pkg/kamailio/deb$ grep -r
libxmlrpc-c3-dev | grep 'control:'
debian/control:               libxmlrpc-c3-dev,
squeeze/control:               libxmlrpc-c3-dev,

So, no new dependences were added.

Cheers,
Victor