[sr-dev] Build-Depends / Debian/Ubuntu

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Jan 10 17:30:02 CET 2017

Hi,

until recently, we only had build-depends (in pkg/kamailio/deb/jessie
or pkg/kamailio/deb/trusty), which were available in the official
repositories of the OS (e.g. of Debian or Ubuntu).

Recently, some new build-depends were added:
- libradcli-dev
- libxmlrpc-c3-dev

However, those two packages are not or no longer available on Standard
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS (trusty) or Debian 8:

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package libradcli-dev
E: Unable to locate package libxmlrpc-c3-dev

At least, "libradcli-dev" can be found in jessie-backports (not in
trusty-backports(!)), while I haven't found a proper source for
"libxmlrpc-c3-dev".

Is it supposed to be that way?
Or should we use the "pkg/kamailio/deb/debian/" files and the script
in the backports folder? If yes, then I would vote for removing the
other build scripts.

Thanks,
Carsten

--
Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/