[sr-dev] Fosdem Kamailio meeting

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Sat Dec 30 09:41:50 CET 2017

I was curious about the same thing basically. Keep us posted, Daniel. It
would be nice to meet, bounce some ideas and share plans.

-Max

On Dec 28, 2017 2:09 AM, "Daniel-Constantin Mierla" <miconda at gmail.com>
wrote:

Hello,

so far our dev meetings at fosdem were 30-60min ad-hoc gathering at a place
within fosdem venue (usually the cafeteria), briefly discussing the next
main milestones for the project.

We also had at every edition a dinner with Kamailio folks on Saturday
evening, in the last two years or so it turned in a more all-VoIP/RTC
dinner, but it got a bit too big in terms of people coming there, so maybe
we should discuss and see if it is good to do it the same or try a
different arrangement.

Likely I will be in Brussels some part of the day before Fosdem, however,
not sure what else can be done during it. I didn't have so far in mind
organizing anything else than the usual we did at the past editions...