[sr-dev] Fosdem Kamailio meeting

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 11:08:48 CET 2017

Hello,

so far our dev meetings at fosdem were 30-60min ad-hoc gathering at a
place within fosdem venue (usually the cafeteria), briefly discussing
the next main milestones for the project.

We also had at every edition a dinner with Kamailio folks on Saturday
evening, in the last two years or so it turned in a more all-VoIP/RTC
dinner, but it got a bit too big in terms of people coming there, so
maybe we should discuss and see if it is good to do it the same or try a
different arrangement.

Likely I will be in Brussels some part of the day before Fosdem,
however, not sure what else can be done during it. I didn't have so far
in mind organizing anything else than the usual we did at the past
editions...

Kamailio World Conference - May 14-16, 2018 - www.kamailioworld.com