[sr-dev] Multiple memleaks and segfauts in Kamailio v5.0.4

M S shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 03:49:54 CET 2017

For "pv_buffer_slots" issue, kamailio crashes during startup and there is
no core dump. What should i do about it?

Here is what i see in logs (just one log line).

--
Dec  4 03:44:19 webrtc-as-rct kernel: [1814300.507165] kamailio[16879]
segfault at c0c0c0c7 ip b7700239 sp bfd9a0f8 error 7 in libc-2.13.so

Thank you.