[sr-dev] Multiple memleaks and segfauts in Kamailio v5.0.4

M S shaheryarkh at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 03:14:11 CET 2017

Thanks @Daniel, i am opening up the tickets.

@Juha, we are not dumping sip trace to db but rather to a udp socket
(typically 127.0.0.1:5060), where we can observer them using ngrep or
sipgrep cli utilities. The whole purpose is to watch sip trace at runtime
while conducting our tests and observe the changes as sip client changes
its behaviour (it is sort of whitebox testing). Dumping in db or Homer is
bit of waste of time and resources for our work. That's why we disabled
both of these via module params. We have been doing it with kamailio v4.x
for last 1-2 years or so and it never caused any trouble. These problems
started happening only after upgrading our dev setup to v5.0.

Thank you.