[sr-dev] Gm interface ipsec support

Dragos Oancea droancea at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 23:48:25 CEST 2016

There is work in progress on this . We have an ipsec module which handles points 1. and 2. We have a daemon that talks with the kamailio module which handles point 3 and is managing SAs via XFRM . Last point is a little bit harder without NAT, but possible, and likely we'll have that too.When the ipsec module is ready we plan to release it but the manager which handles ipsec states and policies might be closed source. The protocol to communicate with the ipsec manger will be open and based on simple json queries .
One of the problems we ran into is that we don't have any good UE to reference to and to test our implementation with, both the iPhone and the Android are full of bugs and don't respect the specs .
Regards,Dragos