[sr-dev] How to get source and destination ip and port details in corex module

Niraj niraj.r at sabsebolo.com
Fri Jun 24 08:38:52 CEST 2016

Hi Eduardo Lejarreta,
     Thank you for your detailed reply.
     What you are suggesting holds good for all those messages hits any
of the route segment in the script. But my struggle starts while dealing
with auto-responded messages like 100 Trying, ACK and 200 OK against the
CANCEL message etc.
     That's why I was thinking of implementing another pseudo variable
capturing necessary details and still available at [network:msg] event
route though it is meant to have only raw packets.
     Also I can see corex module works in binary mode only, either to
compress/encrypt or decompress/decrypt. But Kamailio being a proxy need
to deal with gateways at one end and end user client at other (In very
general usage terms. though many more possibilities are there) and the
primary purpose for which it was written was to deal all these custom
manipulations between the end user client and kamailio but it forces
kamailio to treat the gateways in the same manner which I think defeats
in someway what kamailio has been doing so far. E.g.
client<----TLS---->Kamailio<---UDP/TCP----->External Gateways.
     Olle,
         Hope you can understand where I am  heading towards.

Thanks & Regards,
Niraj

Thanks & Regards,
Niraj Roy