[sr-dev] How to get source and destination ip and port details in corex module

Eduardo Lejarreta lejarreta.e at sarenet.es
Wed Jun 22 14:36:36 CEST 2016

Hi Niraj.

Read module help:

"
Please note this event route is meant to prepare the message for on-wire
communication, e.g. to do custom encryption or decryption,
compression/decompression etc. of the message sent to or received from
remote host. Therefore, except text operations, no module fucntions or
pseudo variables are available in this event route.
"

Forget to access or change someother than $avp(msg) like $si or $sp. But
think $avp(something) is still available.

On that route you can do something like these examples:

1.- You can acceso $si and $sp if you previously have assinegd them to
an $avp(var):

(with $avp(source_ip) previously assigned on any other route)

event_route[network:msg] {
	xlog("L_INFO","ONREPLY: NETWORK_MSG $avp(source_ip)\n");
}

2.- You can also try to search on headers and do something like this

event_route[network:msg] {
		  if ( !is_incoming() ) {
			if ( $mb =~ ".*application/sdp.*" ){
				if ( $mb =~ ".*c=IN IP4 194\.30\.0\.82.*" ) {
					xlog("L_DEBUG","EVENT_ROUTE: NETWORK_MSG '$mb'\n");
				}else{
					$avp(msg) = $mb;
					$avp(msg) = "";
					xlog("L_INFO","EVENT_ROUTE: NETWORK_MSG: DROP de MENSAJE: '$mb'
\n");
				}
			}
		}