[sr-dev] [kamailio] async_http: non-blocking HTTP client module (#480)

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 15:58:43 CET 2016

I agree on having a single curl based module. I started looking at curl
module when this module was almost finished, in its core part, with this
purpose but, due to the chronic lack of time, the result was that the job
on the async module was stagnating beacuse an integration would have meant
a deep rework of the code. So we decided to start releasing the module
thinking that the integration with other modules can be always done with
the help of our wonderful community :)

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 3:52 PM, Olle E. Johansson <notifications at github.com