[sr-dev] Authentication failed, stale nonce

Peter Villeneuve petervnv1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:49:32 CET 2016

Anyone?

I read in the list that the stale nonce error was due to the UAC's behavior
(using linphone iphone and android in my tests), but I'd like to know how
(where in the spce config files) I can relax this strict behavior since it
keeps many valid UACs from being able to register.

By the way, in which log file can I see the IPs that have been banned?

Cheers,
Peter