[sr-dev] Kamailio SST and Dialog module workings

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 17:25:32 CET 2016

Hello,

afaik, the dialog and sst modules are independent. The sst module is
about adding headers so the endpoint does session timer refreshing,
useful for example when the callee support session timers (e.g., a
gateway), but the caller does not support requesting it. At least that
was the initial goal, quite some many years ago ...

http://miconda.eu