[sr-dev] Kamailio SST and Dialog module workings

Jason Penton jason.penton at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 16:56:35 CET 2016

Hi Kamailio users and Devs.

I am interested to know if any of you are using SST module with DIALOG
module and sharing the timeout avp between the two - expecting the call to
be torn down if no in-dialog requests are processed. If you are using it,
is it working as you expect?

To me it seems that the timers in the dialog module will never be updated
by any in-dialog requests. I just wanted to check before I start looking at
fixing... perhaps I am missing something.

Cheers
Jason