[sr-dev] http_async

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 3 15:54:18 CET 2016

A few comments:

- Add a note about the need to load TLS module first (like I just did in http_client docs)
- modparam examples still have “async_http” in the docs
- http_set_ssl_cert should have “tls” instead of “ssl”. SSL is bad.

- The name of the statistics/counters is not complete in the doc file. Please check

- I still think we need to discuss the way you have to run functions to set parameters for a coming function call.
  That’s new to Kamailio, a big change in how we do things. Usually that is handled by AVPs or XAVPs.

We should not add new ways of doing things without discussion - it’s about architecture and will affect
all users and how we train people in Kamailio. Personally I don’t like running a “function” that sets options
for the next function call to a particular function… What if that function doesn’t happen, will all these values
be reset for the next message processed in that process?

We’re moving forward!

/O