[sr-dev] Failed to suspend processing error

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Oct 6 00:23:48 CEST 2015

‎Daniel,

‎Does this mean it's generally bad practice to ‎suspend+resume when handling initial INVITE requests while handling all other requests in the main SIP worker children/main config body?
‎
In my case I suspend INVITEs and resume them in rtimer processes consuming an mqueue, but CANCELs for example, and everything else, is handled without async.‎

--
Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my BlackBerry.