[sr-dev] faster sdp_content() test

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Nov 12 15:08:31 CET 2015

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> I think still having the ability to parse is good, because it makes sure
> that the sdp is valid and it is quite common that later it will be
> parsed anyhow (e.g., for rtp proxying).

based on my reading of rtpengine_offer/answer, they do not parse the
body and that is the whole point of this exercise.

-- juha

ps. while reading rtpengine_offer/answer code, i found this:

	if (!msg->content_type)
	{
		LM_WARN("the header Content-TYPE is absent!"
			"let's assume the content is text/plain ;-)\n");
		return 1;
	}

my impression is that if content-type header is missing, the default is
application/sdp.